Aaron Ross is an biography ninja American former professional football player who played as a cornerback for the New York Giants and Jacksonville Jaguars in the National Football League (NFL). In this article, we will take a closer look at Aaron Ross’s net worth, career, age, height, weight, and some frequently asked questions about him.
Net Worth As of 2021, Aaron Ross’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He earned his fortune through his successful football career, as well as through endorsements and sponsorships.
Career Aaron Ross played college football at the University of Texas at Austin before being drafted by the New York Giants in the first round of the 2007 NFL draft. He played for the Giants from 2007 to 2011, winning two Super Bowl championships with the team in 2008 and 2012.
After a brief stint with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2012, Ross returned to the Giants for the 2013 season before retiring from football in 2014. He finished his NFL career with 11 interceptions and 206 tackles.
Age, Height & Weight Aaron Ross was born on September 15, 1982, which makes him 39 years old as of 2022. He stands at 6 feet (183 cm) tall and weighs around 192 pounds (87 kg).
- What position did Aaron Ross play in football? Aaron Ross played as a cornerback in the NFL.
- What college did Aaron Ross play football at? Aaron Ross played college football at the University of Texas at Austin.
- How many Super Bowl championships did Aaron Ross win? Aaron Ross won two Super Bowl championships with the New York Giants in 2008 and 2012.
- Does Aaron Ross have any other career accomplishments? In addition to his football career, Aaron Ross has worked as a television analyst and as an entrepreneur in the real estate industry.
- Is Aaron Ross married? Yes, Aaron Ross is married to Olympic gold medalist Sanya Richards-Ross. They have two children together.
In conclusion, Aaron Ross is a successful former football player who achieved great success during his career with the New York Giants, winning two Super Bowl championships with the team. His net worth is a testament to his success in the NFL, as well as his ability to secure endorsements and sponsorships. Despite his retirement from football, he has continued to be involved in sports as a television analyst and has pursued entrepreneurial ventures in the real estate industry.