The best thing about the wig industry growing so much is its ability to create a variety of great wigs that cater to everyone. It is important for everyone to find a wig that best suits their personal style. The texture is one of the main factors a lot of women take into consideration when deciding to choose a wig. Some are straight wigs, others wear their hair wavy, and or curly/kinky. A lot of women want a textured wig that has a similar appearance to their own natural hair. Deep wave wigs are able to do this. Deep wave wigs have become extremely popular for people with textured hair. With its continuous demand, we want to ensure the wearer is able to care for and maintain a deep wave wig and below we will give a guideline on exactly how to do that.
Table of contents
- What Is Deep Wave Wig
- HOW TO MAINTAIN A DEEP WAVE WIG
What Is Deep Wave Wig
Surprisingly a lot of people are not sure what deep wave wigs are. A deep wave wig is a textured hair that has a pattern. It is not straight. It blends and works well with textured hair. It comes in a variety of textured patterns; body waves, loose waves, natural waves, and loose curls. Deep wave wigs have luscious, smooth waves, and an aesthetically pleasing pattern style that you want to maintain for the longevity you wear that wig. Even before we give the tips and tricks to care for your deep wave wig you must get a high-quality deep wave wig.
The Luvmehair is intentional with a mission in providing high-quality deep wave wigs that do have a smooth wave and feel amazing. Luvmehair deep wave wigs come in glueless human hair wigs and curly human hair wigs. You are guaranteed an exquisite experience as you find the right deep wave wig for you.
HOW TO MAINTAIN A DEEP WAVE WIG
- Deep wave wigs can last 1-2 years if well taken care of. Unlike straight wigs, deep wave wigs are a bit different in terms of maintenance.
- Wash regularly- You may be slightly reluctant to wash your deep wave wig as you are afraid that you might disrupt the wave patterns. It is crucial to wash your wig to get rid of dirt, gunk, or any product build-up. Do not worry about the wave patterns as they will stay intact on synthetic hair and you can restyle it with human hair. Use a well-formulated gentle shampoo at least every 10 days that will clean the wig and not disrupt the waves.
- Brush- Unlike straight wigs that you get to brush every day, with a deep wave wig you want to avoid using brushes unless during the styling process after washing the hair is when the hair is damp. Brushing a deep wave wig is so likely to disrupt the wave and worse it can cause tangling of the wig which can lead to matting that can cause hair breakage.
- Use conditioner- Detangling is vital for anyone with a deep wave wig. As the hair texture is naturally not straight, the hair is more prone to tangling. To gently keep the deep wave wig in great shape and tangle-free, use a conditioner or any detangling water-based product. This will help you to easily melt away any possible knots or tangles with your fingers due to the slip the conditioner will provide.
- Maintain the waves- Deep wave wigs signature look is the waves and curls it has. Having a human hair deep wave wig is fantastic as it allows you to use heat such as a curling iron to help detangle and form the hair best. However, you can also use non-heat techniques such as rollers, flexi rods if avoiding heat have a synthetic deep wave wig.
Deep wave wigs are amazing that will give you that beautiful natural textured look. To enjoy wearing this wig as much as possible it is vital to care for it so it can remain healthy, textured, soft, and shiny throughout.